Successful compliance with Federal, State and local environmental regulations and documentation is a process that requires navigation with expert understanding, strategic approaches and creative solutions.
Our dedicated staff have established an excellent reputation with environmental agencies, while delivering customized solutions to the complex environmental challenges that our clients’ face.
Wetland Services Include:
- Field Delineations and Reports
- NYSDEC/USACE Liaison
- Wetland/Stream Disturbance Permitting
- Stream Restoration
- Emergency Permit Applications
- Mitigation Plans
- Field Monitoring
- Regulatory Updates
- Preparation of Project SWPPP’s
- Erosion Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Municipal/SWCD/DEC Liaison
- Annual Maintenance Reporting and Regulatory Updates
BME has experienced staff capable of extensive technical study required by FEMA for creating floodplain map amendments and revisions.
Electronic Letter of Map Amendment (eLOMA) allows us to have your structure and/or entire property removed from the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA), when applicable. A flood elevation certificate may help lower your flood insurance premiums.
- Natural Resources Inventory
- Flora and Fauna Surveys
- Endangered and Threatened Species Surveys
- Steep Slope Analysis and Erosion Mitigation
- Stream Restoration
- State Environmental Quality Review Act Investigations (SEQRA)
- Environmental Permitting for Public Works Projects
- SWPPP Compliance
- Stormwater Infrastructure Survey/GIS Mapping
- Municipal staff training on related topics
BME Associates has a high success rate, and established strong relationships with environmental regulatory agencies for almost 30 years—most notably State and Federal Wetlands agencies and departments. We can help you successfully navigate throughout the SEQR process.
Whatever your situation, our environmental engineering staff can guide you to gain full regulatory compliance to achieve your project’s goals.
- Preparation of Formwork
- Supplemental Information
- Prepartion of Environmental Impact Statements
- Compliance with SEQR Regulation