Our scope of Contract Administration services includes:
- Construction Statement Review and Quantity Verification
- Letter of Credit Administration
- Project Change Orders and Field Changes
- Pre-Construction Coordination and Communication with Government Agencies and Utility Companies
Monitoring and reporting during construction gives an owner and municipal agencies a sense of on-site representation.
We will routinely review drawings, keep daily logs, and work closely with contractors, owner’s reps, and governing agency staff to benefit job progress.
In accordance with NYSDEC Construction General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Construction Activity, we provide SWPPP Administrative Services to include the development of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans, and SWPPP monitoring and reporting during the construction phase of the project.
Our scope of services includes:
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Notice of Intent Application
- 5 Acre-Waiver Requests
- Stormwater Maintenance Agreements
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) Coordination
- Contractor Certifications
- SWPPP Inspection and Reporting
- Notice of Inspection Frequency Reductions and Suspensions
- SWPPP Modifications
- Notice of Termination
Our construction services team puts the finishing touches on a successful construction phase by providing or reviewing “Punch List “ items that may need attention prior to payment, dedication of facilities, or for release of retainages.
Preparation and submittal of “Record Maps” in a format required by municipalities by providing a permanent record of the project and invaluable resource for future development.
Every project requires experienced and proficient construction services for a successful completion. The complex environment of a construction project demands that an owner be represented throughout the duration of the contract.
BME Associates’ construction services department utilizes years of experience on a wide range of development projects. We are scheduled and cost conscious and have implemented proven business practices and systems aimed at reducing costly mistakes and scheduling problems.
Design changes, abnormal site conditions, and other unexpected events are inherent to construction projects. By maintaining an atmosphere of involvement, cooperation, and fairness, these occurrences can be handled without putting a project’s ultimate success at risk.
Our prime objective is to ensure that the owner’s best interests are served.